Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all potential, new and existing clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate, so you can have the peace of mind that the information is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Latest Update – 22nd February 2021
In line with government guidance for construction and tradespeople, Just Spray has been given the go-ahead to continue business as usual. Any scheduled projects will go ahead as planned with extra measures to ensure that the site remains COVID-secure.
If you are interested in any of our services and would like to request a free quote, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team. Site surveys are permitted during the lockdown period; however, we would also be happy to schedule visits once restrictions have eased should this be better suited to your business.
Our COVID-19 Policy
To reassure our clients and staff’s safety, we have implemented strict processes that will be followed throughout every project. Our team are always happy to run through these with you before your site survey. While completing jobs, our team will ensure that they will:
- Carry out a risk assessment during the site survey to ensure that any necessary additional precautions are put in place in advance. Should interior work be carried out, access points will also be determined to minimise entry to your building.
- Maintain a 2-metre social distance or 1 metre where necessary, providing that extra precautions are in place.
- Wear a face covering and appropriate PPE at all times when in any indoor setting or when discussing the project with you.
- Regularly sanitise their hands before and after coming into contact with any surfaces.
- Disinfect all equipment before and after use, along with disinfecting regular touchpoints throughout the day.
- Encourage back-to-back or side-to-side working between one another rather than face-to-face.
- Report any symptoms to the manager or team leader immediately so further action can be taken.