Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all potential, new and existing clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate, so you can have the peace of mind that the information is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Latest Update – 19th July 2021
Government guidelines for construction and tradespeople have allowed us to work throughout the last lockdown, so we will continue business as usual after the 19th of July.
If you are interested in any of our services and would like to request a free quote, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team to schedule a site survey.
For those who will still have some restrictions in place, please let us know while booking so our team can adhere to your policy while on site.
Our COVID-19 Policy
To reassure our clients and staff’s safety, we have implemented strict processes that will be followed throughout every project. Our team are always happy to run through these with you before your site survey. While completing jobs, our team will ensure that they will:
- Carry out a risk assessment during the site survey to ensure that any necessary additional precautions are put in place in advance. Should interior work be carried out, access points will also be determined to minimise entry to your building.
- Maintain a 2-metre social distance or 1 metre where necessary, providing that extra precautions are in place.
- Regularly sanitise their hands before and after coming into contact with any surfaces.
- Disinfect all equipment before and after use, along with disinfecting regular touchpoints throughout the day.
- Encourage back-to-back or side-to-side working between one another rather than face-to-face.
- Report any symptoms to the manager or team leader immediately so further action can be taken.